Today’s stock company WWZ AG was originally founded in 1892 for the purpose of reliably supplying the population and businesses in Zug with water and electricity. In the present, the WWZ is one of the one hundred largest employers in Central Switzerland and provides water, electricity, gas, heating and telecommunications to customers in the Canton of Zug and beyond. And that efficiently and environmentally friendly.
Within the context of the regional promotion of the WWZ’s solar-power supplies, silent studio conceived and realised the campaign. The development involved the succinct key visual with the catchy slogan, the billboard campaign, as well as advertisements and flyers.
Art Direction: Nino Izzi
Text: Lianel Spengler
concept 4 estates